People come to CMH Urgent Care for a minor cut or burn, illness or other minor injury.
We provide service for everyone. We have several payment options if you don’t have insurance or you can’t pay cash, click here for more information.
- Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Holidays: We are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas and open 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on other major holidays. Christmas Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 24, we will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Daily: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Holidays: We are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Christmas Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 24, we will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
CMH Urgent Care is open when you might not be able to see your regular doctor. We offer fast, convenient service–you don’t need an appointment–and it generally costs less than an emergency room visit.
Keep in mind, you don’t want to go to an urgent care center if you’re dealing with a major medical emergency. Any time you think you or someone else could be significantly harmed or die unless medical care is given immediately, that’s an emergency. Such problems should be treated at the CMH Emergency Department instead. The Emergency Department is located right across the street from Urgent Care, and the Emergency Department physicians work in conjunction with the Urgent Care providers.
The following symptoms should be treated in the emergency room:
- Chest pain that lasts two or more minutes.
- Severe burn.
- Uncontrollable bleeding.
- Sudden or severe pain.
- Vomiting or Coughing up blood.
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or vision changes.
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea.
- Change in mental status, such as confusion or difficulty waking someone.
While some signs might seem to be obvious emergencies, at other times a life-threatening situation isn’t so obvious. Experts say it’s best to err on the side of caution and seek emergency medical help if you're unsure.
CMH Urgent Care, Astoria, is located in the CMH Health & Wellness Pavilion at 2265 Exchange Street on the first floor.
CMH Urgent Care, Warrenton, is located in the Warrenton Highlands Business Park (near Staples) at 1639 SE Ensign Lane, Suite B103.
Back to top.